Sunday, March 3, 2013

6 Sentence Sunday - The Secret Door - Paranormal Romance



The Secret Door
Paranormal Romance w/witches & werewolves
5.99 novel 

BLURB: Can Zoltan save his witch with Sophia's help?

*****

He stopped, reminding himself he needed to offer a choice. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"No."The sound of her denial was weak. He held her close.

"Do you want me to release you?"

"No."

"How should I solve my predicament?"

*****


Reviews:

"The Secret Door's exciting action, paranormal elements, and romance will not disappoint a reader." - Joy Cagil, Amazon Reader
"I was quite pleased to find an original take on the werewolf mythology and was impressed by the author's choice of location and historical accuracy. The Secret Door is a fun read and is highly recommended." - 5 Stars, Jack Magnus, Reader's Favorite Reviews

BUY LINKS:
All Romance Ebooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-budapestmoonbookfourthesecretdoor-1091313-140.html


2 comments: