Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Last 5 Books I Read


I know this is supposed to be "History" Saturday, but I'd thought I'd make it free day. hehe.

I just got a review back for "The Hungarian" from Coffee Time Romance and I thought a tidbit with you:
Danielle, Reviewer
3 CUPS

"Ms. Burkhart tells this tale in such a voice that we can practically feel the waves of emotions both characters are feeling coming off the pages."

Here's a link to the review: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/thehungarianbystephanieburkhart.html

3 CUPS is "A Good Read" with Coffee Time and I'm thrilled to be reviewed by them.

****

I just checked Barnes & Noble and "The Hungarian" is the #1 Bestseller for Desert Breeze Books over there. 2nd time this week. hehe.

****

Here's the last 5 BOOKS I read:

5 - Prime Suspect by Melanie Atkins. This is a romantic suspense. Atkins writing is thrilling.

4 - Thin Ice by Liana Laverentz. This is a contemporary romance and centers around the sport of hockey. I enjoy hockey and I thought Laverentz did a great job bring the sport to life.

3 - Knight of Glory by Nicole Zoltack. This is a fantasy romance. I love Nicole's imagination. It really shines. I love the creativity in the story.

2 - No Other by Shawna Williams. This is an inspirational romance. It's very edgy for inspiratational, at least I thought so, and that's what really appealed to me as I was reading it.

3 - Outcasts by Gail Delaney. I am addicated to Beverly and Victor. I love this couple. Tortured and Romantic. Thumbs Up I am a fan of Delaneys Phoenix Rebellion series. This is a sci-fi speculative romance.

****

I just finished Gaining Ground by Delany, book 3 in the Phoenix Rebellion and I'll be tackling PI Barrington's Miraculous Deception next. After that, Protect the Heart by LK Hunsaker.

Share your books with me today! What are you reading? What have you read? What do you enjoy.
Smiles
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment